QuickApp Ninja. Create your game in 5 minutes.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006 Outcry Magazine Goals

I thought I would put together a list of goals for Outcry Magazine. I want all of the goals to take place in 2006. Hopefully some of you out there can help me fullfill these goals.

1) To display the works of many writers, artists, photographers, cartoonists etc.

2) To become one of the biggest online electronic magazines.

3) To setup a payment system for established Outcry contributors once money starts to roll in from subscriptions, ads, etc.

4) To make Outcry Magazine a known name across the entire web.

If Outcry accomplishes the above 4 goals then it won't be the small goofy magazine you see now. It will be a professional web/cd based masterpiece. If you are interested in contributing please don't hesitate. We want to show your works to the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"2) To become one of the biggest online electronic Magazine's"

Make that "magazines."

Repeat after me: "No apostrophe in plurals."

Darin Hadley said...

Thank you Alison! I should have you edit for me. I will change that now.